Monday, July 28, 2008

Day One

Hi!

Welcome to the Givat Olga Summer Pioneer Program (GOSPP) Blog .

Our first day was rather uneventful but we had a few great hours of bonding time when our plane was delayed!

We arrived, met Hed and went straight to the hotel to meet: Yariv (the Headmaster of Givol), Shani (the everything of Givol), Hed, Rotem, Nechama and our security guard!

After a ten minute dash upstairs we went to an amazing restaurant...

However, our first activity beat all and any food by far! We all had to pick three things from a huge assortment of pictures and objects: What we felt we had come with, what we wanted to achieve or experience and what we wanted to leave with. For example, I picked a picture of clothes for what I came with, an Indian (for the cultures I wanted to experience), and some house keys because I want to leave with the intention of having somewhere to come back to im"yh in the near future.

Exhasted, we ended the day and crashed into bed, just after we found out we would be up at 7am the next morning!

SPECIAL GUEST TOMORROW: KEREN MALKA!!!

Brocha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOW I love this website and the girls are so greatI am so impressed with u girls and the program i met u on shabbat and i would love to meet u again.
Shavua Tov
Love Michal

Anonymous said...

ahhh MICHAL!!! We love you!!! Join us again pls!!!
Lo rak b'shana ba'ah!! or however you say it!
Layla Tov!
Us xxx